You Shouldn’t Have To Be A Fortune 500 Company To Get A Custom Rate
No two businesses are the same. That’s why Punchey provides flexibilty the time to understand your company’s needs before presenting you with a custom rate. Smaller merchants are usually sold “one simple flat rate” while their larger competitors enjoy the perk of customization. It’s a solution tailored to your business at rates you can afford.Get a Personalized Rate
Typical Pricing Comparison
See how Punchey’s rates stack up against the competition.
Punchey POS Software
Springboard Online Marketing
Merchant Services & Analytics
Accessories & Hardware
No Hidden Fees, No Gimmicks
We understand that pricing in payment processing is complex for merchants to understand. As a merchant, you should know that it is complex for a reason. Rates depend on the type of card a customer uses, your merchant category, and risks associated with each transaction. We assess every small business and come up with the lowest rate possible for them.
If you have other questions, please contact Punchey directly.
- How do I add a Value Added Tool?
- Value Added Tools are marketing and customer retention add-ons that help you grow your business. You can add them any time by calling or emailing Punchey Inc. with your request. Explore growth options for your business in the Value Added Tools section.
- How much will I be paying for processing fees?
- We assess every business on a case to case basis. Rates depend on the type of card a customer uses, the business’ merchant category, and risks associated with each transaction.
- How soon do I receive my deposits?
- Deposits typically take 1-2 business days to enter your bank account. Monday transactions are deposited before 7AM Wednesday depending on your bank. We are working to offer next day deposits later this year.
- Is there a fee for chargebacks?
- Yes, there is a modest $15 fee to cover the manual effort that results from chargebacks.