There are numerous reasons why you may want to add another register. If your company separates registers by employee and you hire someone new, or you opened a new shop and have your registers divided up by location. Whatever the reason, this is how you would set up a new register.
- Click the “Settings” tab, and go to “Software Setup”
- On the “Software Setup” page, click the third link from the top that says “Registers”
- On the “Registers” page, click the blue “+Add a Register” button
- You can now enter the name of your register, description, choose your signature pad type, and set your tip settings
- NOTE: If you are using a signpad, choose the Customer Facing Touch Screen, and if not, make sure to choose No Signature Pad
- After filling everything out. Go ahead and click the “Save” button