- Reviews are connected through the Spring Board domain, which you can learn to set up here.
- Ensure that the review functionality is enabled on your Spring Board by clicking “Settings” > “Software Setup” > “CRM & Site Apps” > “Spring Board Domain”
- Now scroll down to Step 5 and ensure that the on button is clicked next to “Reviews”
- Now it is time to connect your social accounts to the software, which can be done by going to “Reputation” and going to “Reputation Monitoring”
- Here you will see the icons of the 5 social media accounts we can link to populate your Spring Board Domain.
- Click the blue Connect Review Site button and follow the instructions for each to login and connect accounts.
Updated on December 13, 2018