If you’re not sure how to connect your SignPad to your register or complete a transaction, click here.
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device and go to live.punchey.com
- Here, you will enter the
- username: sign+(your business id)@punchey.com
- password: sign1234
- To find your unique username, go to “Settings” and “Users” then locate the user with the role Sig Pad. Use the accompanying email address as your SignPad’s username.
- When logged in, there should be a dropdown menu to select your register that you would like to sync with. Select the register that is open and intended for use on your DetailPro software.
- At this point, you will want to click the little icon with three vertical dots and this dropdown menu should pop up:
- Click where it says “Add to Home Screen”
- From there, you want to name the icon and save it to your home screen.
Saving the icon to your home screen will make it far easier and more efficient to access the site than browsing for it every time you need to log in. Also, it will do away with the url bar at the top of the browser, to give the interface a sleek look.