Among the many day to day business needs, there is the need for inventory management. Sometimes you may get caught up and forget to check to make sure a specific product is low in stock. You can set low inventory alerts to remind you when your inventory hits a specified quantity.
- Click the “Settings” tab and go to “Software Setup”
- On the “Software Setup” page, click “Inventory Management”
- Here you will see a table that includes all of your inventory and a few key facts about them, including the price, SKU, quantity, etc
- Click on the item you would like to keep track of
- You will see a checkbox labeled as “Remind when stock reaches” with a text box
- Fill the textbox with the quantity of units you would like the reminder to be sent at