Knowing which activities are best suited for use on a soft keyboard or hard keyboard is an important step in getting the most out of your software.
What’s the Difference?
First of all, let’s define the two.
A soft keyboard refers to a tablet or mobile device.
A hard keyboard refers to a desktop, laptop, or tablet paired with bluetooth to a physical keyboard.
Soft Keyboard Activities
Hard Keyboard Activities
- Settings updates
- Editing your menu
- Editing staff and permissions
- Creating detailed invoices
- Creating recurring billing programs
- Adjusting balances and statements owed
- Activating gift cards
- Running high credit card transaction volume
- Accepting cash payments and providing change
- Exporting and manipulating data
- Setting up Spring Board widgets
- Creating and modifying customer data