With DetailPro, you can create a service menu which will be used for booking appointments within your calendars and checking out customers. To add a service menu item, follow these steps.
- Click on the “Settings” tab, and go the “Your Menu” section.
- On the “Register Setup” page, click the “Service Menu Setup” link.
- On the next page you will see a table of your services and some details about them. You can use the top column to filter services by specific details (vehicle size, appointment duration, price, etc).
- Click on the blue “+Service” button at the top of the page.
- Fill in the form on the next page to add details about the service. If you want the service to be bookable online, check the box next to “Book Online?” Make sure you add the resources available to book this service with as well. This determines which calendars this service can be booked on.
- Finally, click the blue “Save” button.