- Click on the Contacts tab, and select the contact that you would like to make the adjustment for.
- To the right of the contacts name, next to “Account Balance:” there is a dollar amount in blue, which you will click. The link will bring you to the clients accounts receivable ledger.
- Scroll over the invoice you would like to edit and you will see a link pop up saying “Adjust b/ce | View.” Click this link.
- Now you want to enter the amount, and choose whether or not to debit or credit the ledger.
- Click “Adjust” and you have successfully edited the balance.
If you need to send a list of invoices to a client, click “Print” and go to “More settings” to change and expand the view of the information of each invoice on the document. You will have the option to save the document as PDF and email it to the client or print it for them.