- Open up your Punchey Dashboard, click the “Payment” tab, and click the “Payments” option on the dropdown
- On the “Payments” screen, click the “Export” button in the top right
- Now, open QuickBooks and click the “Banking” tab on the left
- Click the “Upload Transactions” button
- Click the Browse button, and select the .csv file that you downloaded from Punchey Live
- The video below will show you how to format your .csv file in the proper manner to integrate with QuickBooks.
- After you format your .csv file correctly, you will match the column values correctly with the format on your .csv file (as seen in the video below, QuickBooks pulls column headers to make it easy to match).
- Then you will click “Next” and on the pop-up select “Yes”
Updated on April 26, 2019